Monday, February 7, 2011

The Prodigy

I am the prodigy, the most protective, prevailing, powerful, professional producer, performing pediatrics while peddling in a pavilion with my prestigious pedometer while writing the most profound story ever.

I believe that something cannot come from nothing. Someone famous once told me that I would succeed above all others, while he stood on Mount Sinai holding the laws. Inventing the spaceship was done by me. Inventing speech wasn't my greatest accomplishment, but inventing the thought of inventing was. I created fire.

When people ask me "what superpower would you want?"
I reply, "I already have them all."

My flag is on the moon. My flag is on Mars. My flag is on Everest, The Eiffel Tower, The Great Wall and my house. I get up every morning. I once fought the malicious Persian army while creating an unrivaled sculpture of Lincoln and learning Latin. I died once but only for a couple days. I am the leader of all the rebellions around the globe, but I am also the one who puts them to rest. My mind is overwhelmed with the fact that I use 100% brain power. Even Albert Einstein looked up to me. Even Napoleon Bonaparte looked up to me. He was very short. I had the audacity to disagree with Hitler as he conspired against the Jews.

Names and labels belittle what I am. I was never awarded the majestic Nobel Peace Prize because I fashioned it. I never complain. My mother said "I was the perfect baby". I like to take bubble baths in volcanoes. James Cameron stole my ideas. King Arthur knighted me with Excalibur. Broadway became famous due to my outstanding acting talents. During the Cold war I had a cold. I can generate enough energy that I can fuel the sun. The great prophets were my students. Alexander the Great was my brother and Hatsheput my sister. I wrote the dictionary and Bill Gates learnt from me. Greek mythology was my childhood. When I sneeze someone says bless you. I inspired Martin Luther King Jr's speech. I went to the end of the universe once and then kept going. Exploration and discovery are what I do best. I once knew how to cure cancer, solve pollution and world hunger, I forgot. I have loved.

All the Roman Emperors were me dressed-up. All the unknown natives are kept concealed by me. Today I founded a new religion. I am the Babe Ruth of baseball, the Pele of soccer, the Michael Jordan of basketball, the Tiger Woods of golf, the Gretzky of hockey, the Gandhi of pacifism but I am only now applying for University.

No comments:

Post a Comment